Inner City Women’s Group is a not-for- profit domestic violence prevention agency, established in 1988 and based in Auckland. We specialise in providing programmes for women affected by violence, including:
- Freedom from abuse and violence
- Women and anger
- Assertiveness, communication, confidence building skills and strategies
- Parenting support for women affected by domestic violence
- Prevention and violence education
- Coping with the aftermath of trauma
We are an independent charitable trust and are approved by the Ministry of Social Development, Ministry of Justice and department of Corrections.